Creating your handcrafted jewelry pieces starts here! This is the best place to shop for fashionable and stylish jewelry findings with premium quality and competitive price!
Take a look at more detail information about this item:
Material: Brass Based with 22K Gold Filled, Cubic Zirconia
Color: Gold, Silver, Black, Rose gold
Size: 8x5mm, 10x5mm & 11x3mm
★Ship from CA, USA★
All sizes are approximate
Lead Free & Cadmium Free & Nickel Free
If you any questions regarding our products, bulk discount, and issue please send us a message
Thank you for your visit!
We carry a huge variety of Charms and Pendants, Earrings, Chains, Anklets and much more Styles. If you can't find a specific style here, please feel free to contact us, we also custom made any style you need to manufacture.
They are made from the highest quality 18K gold filled.
W H A T ∙ I S ∙ 1 8K ∙ G O L D ∙ F I L L E D?
18k gold filled is a beautiful more affordable alternative to solid gold as it is a genuine layer of gold permanently bonded onto base metal with heat and pressure that contains 100+ times more gold than gold plated.
It is extremely durable, won't chip or flake, tarnish-resistant, and a great alternative to expensive solid gold jewelry.
It looks great and with proper care.
Gold-filled jewelry can also be worn by people with sensitive skin since its 100% Hypoallergenic, Lead and nickel free.
***These items do come in larger quantities than listed. Please message me for a custom wholesale amount.
CARE ∙ INSTRUCTIONS
All of our jewelry pieces are delicate and need extra care and love. As such, please:
* Take off the jewelry if you plan to get wet such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
* Remove the jewelry before going to sleep, exercise or if you plan to do any physically strenuous activities. This is to avoid any unnecessary wear and tear.
* Put on the jewelry last, only after you apply any make-up, skin care products, perfume, hairspray, etc.
* Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, acid, alkali, corrosive substances, etc. This includes not using any chemical jewelry cleaners.
* Wipe down your jewelry with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place.